Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just a News Note

The International UFO Reporter of the Center for UFO Studies has published Part One of "our" CE2p studies that we went through over a few months on the blog. The write-up there is a little bit more "orderly" than the write-up here. So, I note the publication in case anyone wants to contact the Center and purchase a hard-copy. [you'll be doing a service for one of the few consistently sane sources of UFO information if you do]. Part Two will come out in about two months, I hear.

Just wanted you to know. Also, my back is a little better at the moment, and maybe I can get a little more out there soon. To tell the truth though every day is an adventure just now.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your back is better, and I hope it keeps moving in that direction.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive